Charter Boats, Lagoon, and Sunset Cruises
For those who would rather be on the water than next to it, several yacht and St Maarten charter boats offer full and half day sails to a variety of interesting and exciting nearby islands. You choose your sailboat excursion & we'll make it happen! Plan your own trip, decide where, when, how and what you want to do. Visit our nearby island St. Barths, Saba, Anguilla, Prickly Pear, Pinel, Tintemarre and St. Eustatius at your leisure.
- Moon Dance Sail Boat: Moon Dance is a great way to explore St Maarten and some of the surrounding beaches in St Maarten and islands. Relax on deck, or enjoy being a part of the crew. Use our fishing poles on board and the noodles. Use the kayak and dinghy to access the shore. Comfortable bunks for kids to nap (even big kids). Contact Us for Details
- Santino Motor Boat: Beach, snorkel, swim or simply grab a noodle and chill next to our floating cooler. Snorkel gear, beers, sodas and rum punch are included. Bring your own special refreshment and a picnic lunch. Relax on deck, or enjoy being a part of the crew. Contact Us for Details
- Calypso Sunset Dinner Cruise: Join our Sunset Lagoon Cruise aboard Calypso, enjoying drinks and snacks as daylight fades to nighttime and the lights of the marinas guide you around. Dine at a quaint French Bistro to a three course mouthwatering meal. Contact Us for Details
- Pub Crawl Dinner Cruise: Experience 3 different restaurants in one night. Open bar on board all night. Celine cruises around the Simpson Bay lagoon and stops at waterfront restaurants for a three-course meal and drinks. Book in at 6.30 pm. Return at around 10:30pm. Contact Us for Details
- Sunset lagoon Cruise: Spend an evening on the lagoon and see a side of St Maarten you cannot see from the roads. The homes of the rich and famous and other interesting people that live on the island. Cruise around the lagoon, viewing some of the fabulous villas and water front properties, millionaire’s paradise and the amazing sunset! In season, the mega yachts are spectacular. There is an open bar, including rum punch, beer and wine and light snacks are served. Contact Us for Details
- Tango Dinner Cruise: Tango is a large 63-foot sail catamaran. Spacious walk-up bar area and seating with large nets up front and plenty of cover if there is a brief shower. Get on board for a unique Caribbean style Dinner Cruise. Dress is as informal as the evening. Full open bar and snacks while sailing the coastline of St Maarten to enjoy the sunset.
Enjoy sumptuous choice of creole chicken, succulent baby back ribs, salads, breads, rice and beans and plantain, and guests are invited to share the entire boat space to enjoy the fare picnic-style. Followed by dessert and the famous Caribbean rums, music and dancing. Tango is also available for private charter for day sails, sunsets and dinner cruises. Contact Us for Details
- Lambada Sunset Cruise: Lambada's coastal sunset sails from Pelican Marina are unforgettable. Enjoy sightseeing as you sail slowly up the coast to Long Bay, straight into the setting sun. Music and an array of snacks and drinks are provided for a perfect ending to a beautiful day in paradise. Contact Us for Details
- Champagne Sunset Cruise: The cruise sails down the coast passing Simpson Bay, Mullet Bay – towards Long Bay with our festive crew. The cruise includes:
- A happy welcome, red carpet
- First class catamaran with high standard of service and equipment
- Comfortable seating & a large trampoline to relax to "in the mood music"
- Full free open bar with "French Champagne" and tasty snacks