St Maarten Dining Options
St Maarten dining is a casual affair at the Summit Resort Hotel. Our open air restaurant, located on the pool deck, is open daily from 7am – 10pm. The restaurant offers delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner along with stunning views of Simpson Bay Lagoon and the gentle sloping hills on both the French and Dutch sides of Saint Martin/Sint Maarten.
Our poolside bar is open daily and offers delicious and refreshing drinks as well. Happy Hour begins every day at 5:00pm.
Sample menus include:
- Fruit, Pancakes and Crepes
- Omelets, Tropical Combos and Sides
- Salads, Burgers and Sandwiches
- Wraps and Entrees
In addition to our on-site offering, the Summit Resort Hotel is located within just a few minutes away from the fabulous Gourmet Village at Atlantis World Casino, offering some of the best restaurants on Sint Maarten.
Whether you are hungry for a simple snack or you want to experience some of the world's most tasty cuisine, you are sure to find something you like at this fine selection of restaurants:
- Temptation: Continental Restaurant with Nouveau Caribbean fine dining, presented by award winning chef, Dino Jagtiani.
- Rare: Steak House, presented by award winning chef, Dino Jagtiani.
- La Gondola: Fine Italian Cuisine
- Sugar Cane Café: American Style café bar.
- Casablanca: Moroccan Restaurant
- Thai Savanne: Thai Restaurant and Sushi Bar
You can find many more St Maarten restaurants, from all over the island, at www.DineSXM.com.