The Summit Resort Hotel is located in the Cupecoy area of Dutch St. Maarten. We are conveniently located just ten minutes from Princess Juliana International Airport.
Summit Resort Directions From Princess Juliana International Airport:
- When leaving the airport, head west towards the Maho resort area.
- Turn right at the traffic circle and pass Casino Royale and Cheri's Cafe on your right.
- Drive onto, and then through, the Mullet Bay golf course.
- After exiting the golf course, make the first right by the Starz Casino complex and sign for the American University of the Caribbean (AUC).
- Follow the road as it winds up and to the left past the AUC campus.
- Turn right at the end of the road.
- Drive 100 yards to the Summit entrance.
- The Summit faces Simpson Bay Lagoon so you will be entering the hotel parking lot from the back of the property.