The Summit Scene
NEWS FROM THE SUMMIT RESORT HOTEL,
Dear Valued Guest of the Summit Resort Hotel,
Happy Holidays from The Summit Resort Hotel!
High season is underway and we're looking forward to welcoming each and every one of you back to the Summit and our balmy and beautiful island - your home away from home.
Here Comes High Season...
In the brief window between the end of hurricane season and the start of high season, we've managed to sneak in a few smallupgrades to our grounds and rooms. On your next visit you'll find beautiful new pool umbrellas, to help shade you from the sun, as well as new balcony furniture for each room. On the inside you'll find soft new thermal blankets on the beds and a new WiFi connection in each room in addition to the existing ethernet connection.
We're also working to install a webcam on the pool deck overlooking Simpson Bay Lagoon, so that you can "visit" our beautiful blue view at any time through our website.
St. Maarten Heineken Regatta
You won't want to miss one of St. Maarten's most exciting events of the year. The 33rd annual St. Maarten Heineken Regatta will be held from February 28-March 3, 2013.
What began in 1980 with only 12 entries has grown to be an event that draws more than 200 boats from countries as far away as Russia and Brazil, and spectators from around the world.
It's an exciting event that features four days of world-class racing and four nights of star-studded entertainment. Past headliners have included renowned bands such as the Black-Eyed Peas, Marley Brothers, Maxi Priest and Wyclef Jean to name a few. This year's headline band is The Commodores.
The Summit Resort Hotel is consistently sold out during the Regatta, so make your reservations early so you don't miss out.
Why We're the First Choice of Seasoned Visitors
There are a lot of reasons why The Summit Resort Hotel is the preferred hotel of those who visit St. Maarten regularly. We are located in a stunningly beautiful setting that is both private, and close to everything. We have clean, comfortable accommodations, a beautiful pool with an amazing view, andtop-notch service from dedicated staff members, many of whom have been with us for years.
As one of the highly-prized St. Maarten boutique hotels, we are tucked in our own enclave overlooking the water with a view that is second to none. We are close to the best beaches, restaurants and nightlife on the island, but away from the hubbub.
The Summit Resort Hotel is beloved because our guests can easily take in all the sights and attractions of St. Maarten, and then return to the hotel to relax, enjoy the breeze off the water, and set their minds adrift in their own private paradise.
Come and experience St. Maarten the way our regulars do, at the best hotel on the entire island-The Summit Resort Hotel.
Best Wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year.
Bruce Jakubovitz, Owner
- July 2015 - Hall of Fame
- December 2014 - Happy Holidays!
- November 2014 - RCI Gold Crown Award
- October 2014 - High Season Approaching
- July 2014 - Things to do
- April 2014 - TripAdvisor Award!
- March 2014 - Carnival!
- February 2014 - Our 40th Anniversary!
- January 2014 - Les Fruits de Mer
- December 2013 - Happy Holidays!
- November 2013 - RCI Gold Crown Award
- October 2013 - Annual Coastal Cleanup
- September 2013 - Supporting Young Talent
- August 2013 - Summer Specials
- July 2013 - RCI Diamond Award!
- June 2013 - TripAdvisor Award!
- May 2013 - Early Summer Specials
- April 2013 - Springtime in St Maarten
- March 2013 - New Arrival!
- February 2013 - Carnival Specials
- January 2013 - JMB Award
- November 2012 - St. Maarten's Day
- October 2012 - High Season Countdown
- August 2012 - Going Green
- July 2012 - SHTA $1 Day
- June 2012 - TripAdvisor Award
- May 2012 - Summer Activities
- April 2012 - Carnival on the Dutch side
- March 2012 - Food, Fun and Jump Ups