St Martin Activities: Water Sports
Water Sports, just one of many St Martin activities, are plentiful on our beautiful island. Whether your tastes run to scuba diving our many reefs and wrecks or to enjoying a relaxing cruise to a nearby island on a luxurious catamaran, you're sure to find something you like. Jet ski, parasail, snorkel and more at any number of easy to get to locations around the island. You can even ride an America's Cup 12 metre boat. Check out the links below for more information on St Martin activities, on and below the beautiful waters surrounding us.
- Aqua Mania — Located at nearby Pelican Marina in Simpson Bay and offering boat trips and a variety of water sports
- Schooner Passaat — Day sails, sunset cruises and more on the Schooner Passaat
- Dive Adventures — A variety of exciting dives offered through Aqua Mania in Simpson Bay
- Snorkel Trips — Easy snorkle trips to Creole Rock just off the north coast of St. Martin
- St. Maarten Divers — Diving trips
- Orient-Beach Activities — A wide variety of fun activities on Orient Beach
- Sun Smile Parasail — Parasailing on Orient Beach
- America's Cup Yacht Racing — Sail on an actual America's Cup 12 metre boat
- Catamaran Celine — Sails to nearby islands on the catamaran Celine
- The Scuba Shop — Scuba dives
- Concierge Blue — Sailing trips to nearby islands
You may also view more St Maarten activities.
Call us for more information about one of the area’s top Saint Martin hotels.